Christmas in the Country Festival is held in Downtown Lorena on Center Street. The festival includes arts & crafts booths, other vendor booths, silent auctions, world famous hamburgers cooked by the Lorena Volunteer Fire Department. Parade starts at 11 am, live music during the day. Santa Claus will be available to visit with children after the parade. We welcome you & look forward to your participation in a joyous and fun start to the Christmas season.
- Festival times are 10am to 4pm
- Outside Booths Only. (Sidewalk $30 or Street $25)
- Vendors set-up & take-down
- Booths must remain open until 4pm
- Please designate type of merchandise
- No Flea-Market or Garage Sale
- CALL (Community Action League Lorena) is not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise
Booth Registration Form and Info
Contact Kaye Swain at 254-749-4145 or Connie Mayfield at 254-498-2695 for more info.